“Chemotherapy Kills People Not Cancer,” Doctor Claims…According to former Professor of Medical Physics and Physiology at the University of California, Berkeley, Dr. Hardin B. Jones, it’s chemotherapy that kills people rather than cancer.
As the professor further explains, patients who refuse undergoing chemotherapy, live 12 ½ years longer than patients who are on chemo. In his point of view, chemotherapy is only prescribed for profit because the cost of that treatment is between $300,000 and $1,000,000.
Statistics prove that on average 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will have cancer in their life. What’s even more worse is that todays cancer treatments are so unsuccessful, that they make the symptoms worse over time. According to Dr. Jones, chemotherapy is completely ineffective in about 97% of cases.
“Chemotherapy Kills more people than Cancer”
Dr. Jones has extensively researched the life expectancy of cancer patients for more than 25 years, after he came to the the conclusion that chemotherapy is more harmful than beneficial. All of that research he conducted, lead him to believe that “leading edge” cancer treatment is a scam.
Also, Dr.Jones is well aware that cancer is a billion dollar industry “People who refused chemotherapy treatment live on average 12 and a half years longer than people who are undergoing chemotherapy,” said Dr. Jones of his research, published in the New York Academy of Science.
“People who accepted chemotherapy die within three years of diagnosis, a large number dies immediately after a few weeks.”
As seen by Dr. Jones, the only reason chemotherapy is prescribed to patients is because the medical industry can profit from it, which is quite true as cancer treatment runs from $300,000 – $1,000,000. “Patients with breast cancer who reject conventional therapy live four times longer than those who follow the system.
Chemotherapy is a ‘scam’
So this is something that you will not hear in the mass media, which will continue to carry the myth that the best chemotherapy drug in the fight against cancer!”
America invests more money into healthcare than any other wealthy nation combined. It is important for society to associate a high level importance in funding preventative medicine.
Costly diseases are becoming increasingly present which leads in a shorter life expectancy. Our health and body rely on a healthy diet, consistent exercise, no stress, positive thinking, and a fulfilled social life.
There are natural medicines out there that are effective and potent. Cannabis oil is found to be efficient in treating aggressive diseases than regular conventional treatments.
Chemotherapy is ‘assisted suicide’
Statistics at a Glance
▪ In 2016, an estimated 1,685,210 new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the United States, 595,690 of whom will die from the disease.
▪ The most prevalent cancers in 2016 are breast, lung and bronchus cancer, prostate cancer, colon and rectum cancer, bladder cancer, skin melanoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, thyroid cancer, kidney and renal pelvis cancer, leukemia, endometrial cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
▪ Cancer incidence – the number of new cancer cases is 454.8 per 100,000 annually (based on 2008-2012 statistics).
▪ Cancer mortality – the number of cancer deaths is 171.2 per 100,000 on an annual level (based on 2008-2012 statistics). Cancer mortality is higher in men than women (207.9 per 100,000 men and 145.4 per 100,000 women).
▪ Cancer mortality is highest in African American men (261.5 per 100,000) and lowest in Asian/Pacific Islander women (91.2 per 100,000). The evidence is based on 2008-2012 statistics.
▪ In 2014, the number of people living beyond a cancer diagnosis reached nearly 14.5 million and is expected to rise to almost 19 million by 2024. Approximately 39.6% of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes.
▪ In 2014, an estimated 15,780 children and adolescents, ages 0 to 19, were diagnosed with cancer and 1,960 died of the disease.
▪ National expenditures for cancer care in the US totaled $125 billion in 2010 and could reach $156 billion in 2020.